- Our Policy.This policy (“Policy”) covers FABBS’s treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information (both “Personal Information”) that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using FABBS’s websites or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that FABBS do not own or control, or to individuals that are not under FABBS’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times. We work with trusted vendors (e.g., newsletter database and credit card processing vendors) and don’t keep Personal Information beyond what is needed for financial reporting.
- How We Collect Your Personal Information.While using FABBS’s websites you may submit Personal Information when signing up for newsletters, making donations, etc. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your:
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Credit or Debit Card Information
Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit FABBS’s website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history on our sites (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
- How We Use Your Personal Information.FABBS and FABBS Foundation may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; fulfilling your requests; improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services; contacting you; conducting internal research; providing anonymous reporting for internal and external evaluation; and contacting users regarding changes to our website or business. FABBS and FABBS Foundation may also retain the details of transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
- How Your Personal Information Is Disclosed.It is FABBS and FABBS Foundation’s policy not to disclose, sell, or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us ; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request FABBS to do so.
From time to time, FABBS may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information.You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
- Web Statistics & Shared Data.We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on FABBS and FABBS Foundation websites, and gather broad demographic information for internal reporting purposes.
- Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites.Although this policy applies to all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by FABBS , it does not apply to business entities that are not owned or controlled by us.This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that FABBS does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
- Opt-In Policy.You may “opt-in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers, and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), follow the link to “unsubscribe” at the bottom of emails received from FABBS .
- Amendments.FABBS reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. FABBS will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post notice of changes on its website, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact.You may contact FABBS directly by emailing email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this policy.