Data Sharing Seminar Series for Societies
FABBS is joining forces with several other organizations to provide societies and their journals with information and resources to help their communities be more knowledgeable and prepared to share data (and software) in a way that is relevant and meaningful for each discipline.
This is a 12-month series.
Next upcoming seminar: 5 February 2021, 10 – 11 am ET (15:00 UTC)
Title: Data Sharing and Citation: How Societies Can Make a Difference
- Shelley Stall, American Geophysical Union (bio)
- Juliane Baron, Federation of Associations Behavioral and Brain Sciences (bio)
- Helena Cousijn, DataCite (bio)
(Download flyer here.)
Registration is free. You will have the option to register for just the current event, or the entire series. If you register for the entire 12-month series, you will automatically receive all invitations with a Zoom link.
Questions? Contact Shelley Stall, email@example.com.
Thank you to these collaborating societies and federations:
- American Astronomical Society
- American Geophysical Union
- American Meteorological Society, Board on Data Stewardship
- Council of Scientific Society Presidents
- Federation of American Societies For Experimental Biology
- Federation of Associations in Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry